A company dedicated to making learning effective, engaging and efficient.
The First and only Brain-Computer-Interface Adaptive Learning system on the market
Adaptive 2.0 Learning Technology: Principles
- Every individual has a learning strategy based on their individual cognitive development.
- Adapting to the individual allows educators to reach higher completion rates and deeper learning.
- Anyone can reach learning competency with the right learning strategy and pace of learning.
- Instructors should remain part of the equation, guiding students how to learn, not what to learn.
- “One size fits all” does not work for online education.
- Information is not education – current web-based learning leads to an information overload.
- Learning requires understanding of the cognitive process.
- The only meaningful assessment is one that helps a learner improve and reach the desired level of competency.
Find out the latest
Get the latest updates about intellAdapt and news on Adaptive Learning.
Learn more about intellAdapt’s free course and informational video resources.